Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), The Global Charter
- The CFA Program is a globally recognized, graduate level curriculum that provides a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills along with the practical knowledge you need in today’s investment industry. It also emphasizes the highest ethical and professional standards.
- The CFA Charter is awarded by CFA Institute US , a global, not-for-profit organization that sets highest standard of ethics, education & professional excellence for the investment industry.
- Each year, tens of thousands of candidates enroll in the CFA Program and sit for the exams in test centers all over the world. Completing the CFA Program confirms a mastery of the rigorous CFA curriculum, signifies passing all three exam levels, and is one of the requirements for earning the CFA charter.
Benefits to CFA Charter Holder
- Global Recognition: With a six-decade history of maintaining a rigorous focus on globally relevant investment knowledge, the CFA program is the most widely known and respected investment credential in the world.
- Career Advantage: Employers recognize the CFA charter as the definitive standard by which they measure the competence, integrity and dedication.
- Practical Skills: The CFA curriculum focuses on the practical knowledge and current skills necessary in the global investment management profession. These skills are immediately useful on the job.
- Founded in 2002, Narayana has trained 3000+ students & professionals to achieve designations like CFA, MIFA and other professional programs.
- Narayana is governed and managed by academically charged professionals holding CFA and CA charters.
- An average passing rate of 95% maintained consistently since its inception.
- Ensures practical exposure through a combination of innovative learning modules, applicable case studies and group discussions.
- 300+ hrs of live class room training
- Weekend and Customized Batches
- CFA Material including Evaluation Test, Mock Tests & Formula’s
- Weekly Tests and feedback system
- Assured placements above 6 Lacs per annum.
THE CFA PROGRAM
The program is organized into three levels. The Level I exam is offered in June and December. The Level II and III exams are only offered in June.
Candidates answer basic knowledge & comprehensive question. The exam has 240 multiple choice questions. CFA Institute Code of Ethics & Standards of professional conduct is a focal point of curriculum.
At Level II, Analysis and application are emphasized. The exam consists of 20 item sets, 10 in the morning session of the exam and 10 in the noon session. Item Sets are sometimes called “mini cases”.
Core Study areas of Level III involve the synthesis of the info from Level I & II. The Level III exam includes “mini cases” & 12-15 essay questions.