All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced the dates for second CMAT 2013 test that would be conducted in February 2013. CMAT 2013 entrance exams would be held from February 21, 2013 to February 25, 2013. The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) allows the B-schools to select suitable candidates for their institute. Top notch B-schools of India would enroll students in management programs on the basis of test scores of CMAT.
Good news for aspiring students is, AICTE would conduct CMAT twice a year and students would be eligible to appear in both the exams. Best of two scores would be considered for admission for 2013-2014. CMAT 2013 is conducted for students seeking admission in management programs offered by AICTE approved institutes for the session 2013-2014.
Candidates who have already appeared for CMAT’s first test can re-appear for the second test.
- The candidate should have completed their graduation degree from a recognized college/university.
- Students in the final year of graduation also qualify to appear for CMAT exam.
Procedure of Applying for CMAT February 2013
- Students can register online on official website of AICTE www.aicte-cmat.in from November 01, 2012 to January 02, 2013.
- The examination fees for general candidates is Rs.1200/- and Rs.600/- for SC/ST candidates. Fees amount can be paid online or deposited in any of the State Bank of India branch.
- Candidates can select 3 cities for online examination from options being given. The test centers would be given on first come first served basis.
Address: AICTE 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001 Phone: (011) 23724151-57 Website: http://aicte-cmat.in