True Leaders are those who dare to dream and live to lead. In today’s economic climate, a future leader face a unique set of challenges. A future corporate leader needs in-depth knowledge, strategic thinking, seasoned judgment, international perspective, adaptability and integrity.
NBS provides AICTE approved PGDM (Ex.) program for the working professionals who want to procure management degree from a dignified institute without disturbing their ongoing job. We understand the pressures of modern day working pattern and demands of companies, so here we have exclusive ‘Executive PGDM’ program of 18 months.
The Narayana Business School PGDM (Ex.) program is an extensive programme that focuses on bridging the gap between the education and industry by creating industry specific programs. The programme is designed to build on current knowledge and skill set while teaching you the latest business management, finance and marketing techniques and strategies that are being applied in the corporate world. It gives a genuine edge by providing the knowledge, insights and confidence to operate successfully in the corporate career and be the leader.
- Increase the business skills and leadership capabilities of managers.
- Improve the capacity of strategic decision making, to think faster and more creatively.
- Deepen understanding of organizational dynamics to improve the design and implementation of new initiatives.
- Build capabilities for leading cross-border teams across functions.
- Develop knowledge in core areas of business including finance, marketing, management and strategy, based on current research and practices.
Eligibility & Selection Procedure
A student seeking admission for the Programme must possess Bachelor's Degree of any Statutory University or any other recognized Foreign University with Three years' Work Experience after graduation.The selection of the candidates shall be done on the basis of Entrance Exam followed by Personal Interview.
Duration : 18 months / Weekend Programme
Subjects & Specialization : General Management subjects with specialization
Executive MBA Course Schedule
- Principles & Practices of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Accounting for Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Managerial Economics
- Business Environment
- Production & Operation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Applied Operation Research
- Corporate Legal Environment
- Major I
- Major II
- Major III
- Strategic Management
- Project Evaluation & Implementation
- Major IV / Minor I
- Major V / Minor II
- Major VI / Minor III
- Advertisement & Sales Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- International Marketing
- Rural Marketing
- Product & Brand Management
- Financial Services
- Investment & Portfolio Management
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Budgeting
- Management Control Systems
- Progamming In C/C++
- Database Management Systems
- Software Engineering
- Advanced Decision Support Systems
- Computer Network & Internet
- E-Commerce & It Enabled Services
Human Resource Management
- Organisational Development
- Human Resource Development
- Advanced Industrial Psychology
- Industrial Relation & Labour Laws
- Collective Bargaining & Wage Policy
- International Human Resource Management